We realize that online learning is very new for lots of people out there. It is also new for many of our staff. Here are some important expectations to keep in mind to be successful in what we are doing.
1. It is expected that students will complete assignments in ALL classes during this distance-learning experience.
2. Students will be held accountable during this time and graded accordingly.
3. Students are expected to log in by 8:30 in the morning to view their assignments and complete them in a timely fashion.
4. Students and/or parents should contact the instructor via the method the teacher has developed, such as email, Google Hangout, message, or phone, with questions or concerns regarding assignments. Teachers will be available throughout the regular school day.
5. Any online time, work submitted through Google Classroom, or other class time must be conducted as it would be in the regular classroom setting. In other words, respect your classmate, your teacher, and yourself.