We are still operating as if we are returning on March 30, but we are preparing for a longer shutdown if announced by the governor. Here are some key points to know:
- Students should be working in their classes. Creating a good routine for your student at home is important in having a good distance learning experience.
- Free and reduced meals are still available at this time at the school between 11 AM and 12:30 PM at the front door. Please fill out a Free and Reduced Meal application if your financial status has changed due to the coronavirus.
- Chromebooks are still available to check out one per family at the high school office.
- If you don't have internet connectivity and have to get it, keep your receipt as you may be reimbursed by the school for service during the shutdown.
- Call or email the school with any questions.