PARK CITY SCHOOL BOARD GOALS
Well Being Goal: All children in Park City School District will be safe and supported while growing to be Active Learners and Active Leaders.
· Staff, parents and community collaborate to support a positive and safe school climate.
· Ensure all students’ physical, social, emotional, and nutritional needs are addressed.
· Provide safe and positive learning environments (including facilities).
Academic Goal: Each Park City Schools student will achieve their academic growth targets.
· Implement a researched and viable curriculum
· Implement district collaborative teams to support student achievement
· Implement systems of academic intervention and extensions of learning
Graduation Goal: All PCSD5 students will graduate ready for college, career, and the workforce.
· By the end of 3rd grade and every consecutive year, all students will be reading at or above grade level
· By the end of 8th grade, all students will be high school Algebra ready
· Beginning with the 9th grade year, all students will have a personal learning plan mapping out their educational goals and transition to their post-secondary plans.